This is going to be to live for!
Join us at the Sierra Nevada’s most unique retreat property right along White’s Creek for a weekend sure to kick 2017 off to inspiring heights.
We will be practicing yoga everyday and targeting one of our most important organs through clean diet and right eating practices.
Each guest will receive a therapeutic massage during the weekend and have plenty of self time to disconnect from their wireless devices and reflect inward.
We will also come together as a group to learn about cleansing, Ayurveda, holistic nutrition, and other related topics in our beautiful and tranquil getaway abode.
Receive $25 off by registering before the new year, or $350 saves your spot by January 12th
Interested? Inquire within!
As the only wholesalers of Floracopeia Essential Oils in the state of Minnesota, Ashley and I are often asked why we have fallen in love with Floracopeia over other common brands. This is an excellent question that we feel excited to answer, as it provides us an opportunity to educate people on not just one, but many philosophies, that we fee passionate about!
“…Floracopeia was established to promote the use of medicinal plants and high-value crops for grassroots healthcare, poverty alleviation, ecological benefits and the preservation of ethno-botanical wisdom. Floracopeia provides customers with the highest quality essential oils and other botanical aromatic treasures through the support of ecologically sustainable agricultural and agro-forestry projects.
Floracopeia was established to support these important goals:
- To economically support and uplift ecologically-responsible farmers around the world by purchasing their high-quality aromatic products.
- To support the preservation of forests by purchasing aromatic products from sustainable agroforestry projects.
- To lower the cost of top-grade essential oils, attars, hydrosols, and natural perfume ingredients by bringing them directly from distillers to retail customers.
- To provide education about the medicinal, ecological, economic, and spiritual benefits of medicinal and aromatic plants in the form of workshops, multi-media events, meditation retreats and publications
- To help preserve and promote traditional and indigenous ethno-botanical knowledge of medicinal and aromatic plants and their uses.”
Learn more about these magical oils at http://www.floracopeia.com